Many people will tell you that there are a lot of different things that they are looking for on a vacation. That being said, it can be pricey. Amusement parks have to pay their Amusement park contractors Orlando, and they have to keep things in order. How can you make your theme park trip more affordable? Check out these tips.
- Go in the off season – If you can pull it off, you should always try to go in the off season. The two times that I have been down to Florida, they were in
- Or… go last minute. Some years get more people than others and, because of that, you may end up finding tickets for a low price at the last minute because parks just want to get people through the door.
- Use your memberships to your advantage. Do you have a membership with something like Triple A? Seriously, with these sorts of memberships, you can get discounts for vacations, free travel guides, and even special prices on your prescriptions. And usually a Triple A membership is about $150 a year – you’ll end up saving more than that.
- Don’t buy too much. Don’t buy a 5 day pass if you’re only planning on going to a park for 3 days. Some parks (including Disney) will honor them indefinitely. Don’t waste the money if you don’t plan on going back within a year or so.
- Get package deals when you can. It’s a lot easier than staying at the same place all of the time, and sometimes you can get multi-park discounts for hopping between different places.
So, be thrifty in your theme park trips. Just because you want to ride roller coasters doesn’t mean you have to go broke getting yourself and your family there!